POLAND - Coach Hire
Company Profile: GPN Poland
28 Biskupińska str.
30-732 Krakow, Poland
Phone: +48 12 423 3245
Fax: +48 12 634 2980
Agnes Pastuszak, General Manager
Isabel Pastuszak, Incoming Service
Charter Coach Services
Group Tours Planning
Incoming Tour Operator
Scheduled Contract Services
Meet & Greet Services
VIP service Limousines
School Student Services
VIP class coaches,
LUX class coaches, various models (21-69 PAX)
LUX minibuses & vans (5-20 PAX),
Let Us be First to Welcome You in Poland!
GPN POLAND represents the top motor coach and bus companies in Poland, TPO Pastuszak in Krakow and Raf-trans in Warsaw. We operate more than 70 luxury motor coaches and minibuses, offer a range of different types of coaches and seating capacities. We deliver safe, reliable, first-class service, offer airport and rail transfers, transportation for events and congresses, single and multi-day tours, sightseeing, VIP service and much more. All our vehicles represent the best in safety and quality standards and are outfitted with the most modern amenities for your comfort and enjoyment, such as toilet, air conditioning, DVD player, coffee maker, reclining seats, CD player, microphone, satellite GPS navigation, safety belts on all seats, VIP class coaches - leather seats.
- Experience - since 1989 we have provided the most reliable transportation services of charter coaches and mini buses. Through all this time we have gathered essential knowledge and practice in the transportation field. We provide you with information and rates on your charter coach service needs and answer all your questions regarding the planned routes.
- Credentials - we are family own companies, currently two generations are committed to its development; we sign it with our last name that at present is associated with reliability and a good quality.
- Safety - our customers always come first with a strong emphasis on their care, needs and safety. Our drivers are highly trained and experienced to make a difference for your charter. We are licensed and insured to meet all requirements both in Poland and abroad.
- Fleet - all our coaches are the highest tourist class equipped with air condition, seatbelts, reinforced body construction, advanced systems designed to minimize the risk of skidding or rollover. All coaches meet the strict environmental requirements that are already in effect in many European cities.
- Drivers - our staff is always our priority. We employ full time minimum two drivers for each coach. We know that a person with a stable employment, highly trained and experienced is a fully qualified and safe driver. Most of our drivers have already been with us for 10 years, and platinum ones from the beginning!
- Malfunctions - they can happen despite all efforts, we can’t avoid them but we can temper their effects. Being a member of the biggest international bus charter network Global Passenger Network (GPN) we are sure that in whole Europe we can always count on our partners’ help who in a case of emergency send a substitute coach from the closest base to let passengers continue their trip safely. Can a company you’ll be chartering a coach from guarantee that?
- Prices - we know well prices are very important when you want to choose a carrier. That’s why we work hard in negotiating fuel rates, spare parts prices, insurance costs, and stable employment to keep our prices attractive and competitive. Please remember you should always concern on your safety. Only coaches of new generation equipped with seatbelts and many modern systems can guarantee your safety.
- Recommendations - satisfied customers who recommend our company are our best publicity. On our website you can read several recommendations and entries of customers satisfied with our services. We are awarded a title of The Leader of Polish Tourism Market in the category of Coach Charter Company.
Coach Amenities: Toilet, air conditioning, DVD player, coffee maker, reclining seats, CD player, microphone, satellite GPS navigation, safety belts on all seats, VIP class coaches - leather seats.
Polish Incoming Tour Operator
TPO Travel Incoming Department is specialised in the arrangement of tailor-made programs for Group Tours and Business Trips in Krakow, Warsaw, Gdansk, and other towns in Poland. We provide top-quality Incoming Services, including: transportation, accommodations, guide services, translation and interpretation services, restaurant reservations to fulfill all of our clients’ needs in this new destination. We design tours consistent with the group's needs, desires and budget. Qualified and welcoming TPO Travel staff, are a guarantee of flexibility, reliability and timeliness!
The TPO Travel team takes care of :
• Tailor made programs,
• City Tours & Sightseeing activities,
• City breaks
• VIP Service,
• Business meetings and events,
• Accommodation (Hotel, Hostel, Apartments)
• Restaurant Bookings,
• Tour Guides & Interpretors,
• Meet&Greet Assistance
We invite you to see some of our sample programs that will give you a glimpse of what we can show you in Poland. Please let us know what your requirements are and how we can work together for our mutual benefit.
Please visit our website, request a quote and tell us when you arrive!
Global Passenger Network (GPN) jest elitarną, międzynarodową organizacją zrzeszającą przewoźników autokarowych na całym świecie. W chwili obecnej posiadamy swoich przedstawicieli w 30 krajach, jeśli więc szukasz transportu grupowego lub indywidualnego, nie wahaj sie do nas zadzwonić. Możesz kontaktować się bezpośrednio z naszymi partnerami lub z nami, jeśli wolisz rozmawiać w języku polskim.
Jako przedstawiciel GPN w Polsce zarówno w naszym kraju jak i w krajach całej naszej sieci, zawsze możesz liczyć na ten sam wysoki standard usług oraz jakości pojazdów, które oferujemy.
Jesteśmy ekspertami w tej dziedzinie i dlatego pragniemy połączyć nasze doświadczenie i profesjonalizm, aby oferować najwyższej jakości serwis od początku do końca podróży.
Global Passenger Network - sprawimy, że Twoja podróż będzie łatwa i przyjemna!